My friend lorenagzzdmz and I suffer from the same condition… ADDICTION TO CHOCOLATE!! So here’s a delicious recipe from her blog, “chocolate brownie barks”, enjoy!!
I love chocolate. I have chocolate cravings. I like to eat chocolate. A lot of chocolate makes you fat. I still eat chocolate.
Thankfully, I have found a way to satisfy my cravings with much less calories and an amazing flavour. Brownie bark!
It’s easy, tasty, chocolatey, trendy, it is basically EVERYTHING.
- 1 box of any brownie mix (I used Betty Crocker, Ghirardelli is pretty good too)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- (optional) chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven at 360 degrees.
- Mix the brownie mix, eggs, oil and water together.
Incorporate the chocolate chips with silicone spatula.
- Line a baking sheet with oiled parchment paper or a Silpat.
- Spread a very thin layer if you want a crunchy bark or add more butter to make them chewy; for this you can use an offset spatula or a silicone spatula.
- Bake for 30-40…
View original post 15 more words